develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from December 2003

Re: This week's summary

From:
A. Pagaltzis
Date:
December 20, 2003 13:58
Re: This week's summary
Message ID:
20031220215749.GA2660@klangraum
* The Perl 6 Summarizer <p6summarizer@bofh.org.uk> [2003-12-16 11:57]:
>     bear in mind that the authors of the paper use the term
>     'trait' for what we're calling a 'role' (We already have
>     traits you see).
>
>     http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~black/publications/TR_CSE_02-012.pdf
>     -- Traits paper

I think it deserved mention that at least Larry has taken to
capitalizing "Trait" when referring to the paper's idea of Traits
that we call roles, and leaving "trait" lowercased when referring
to traits of the Perl 6 fashion.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."