develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from December 2003

Re: This week's summary

From:
Leopold Toetsch
Date:
December 10, 2003 08:07
Re: This week's summary
Message ID:
200312101524.hBAFO4919289@thu8.leo.home
The Perl 6 Summarizer <p6summarizer@bofh.org.uk> wrote:
>   PMC Compiler 2nd edition

>                 ... Melvin wondered if the time had come to replace the
>     existing ops2c and pmc2c with the newer versions. Leo thought that
>     pmc2c2 was definitely stable enough, but wasn't too sure about ops2c2.

RGWF[1] I was and am sure that ops2c2.pl isn't a problem because it
simply doesn't exist. pmc2c.pl will be removed before next release.

Thanks again for your concise summaries,
leo

RGWF ... Running Gag of the Week Followp. That is: our dear summarizer
hasn't to mention Leon Brocard any more :)