develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2001

Re: Auto-install (was autoloaded...)

From:
Branden
Date:
February 12, 2001 07:50
Re: Auto-install (was autoloaded...)
Message ID:
OE73kawxSkjtPahT2ko00005a97@hotmail.com
Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 12:36:53PM -0300, Branden wrote:
> > The problem is that we cannot access individual files inside the archive
> > without decompressing the whole archive, what is possible with .tar (not
>
> I do not see a huge problem in decompressing the whole archive if needed.

Not a huge problem, indeed. With .zip would be ``no problem at all, since
the there's no need to decompress the whole archive''.

- Branden