develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language.datetime | Postings from September 2000

Re: RFC 99 (v3) Standardize ALL Perl platforms on UNIX epoch

From:
Chris Nandor
Date:
September 14, 2000 19:36
Re: RFC 99 (v3) Standardize ALL Perl platforms on UNIX epoch
Message ID:
p0500190db5e73ace3d16@[192.168.0.77]
At 22:19 -0400 2000.09.14, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
>If you want to adjust for timezones just calculate the constant. Which
>since you are giving it in HHMM format you might as well just calculate
>directly.
>
>So what am I missing.

Beats me.  I am not sure whether or not you have a point, and if so, what
it is.  I am not trying to be difficult.  Maybe I am just tired, but I am
not sure what you are trying to say.

--
Chris Nandor                      pudge@pobox.com    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    pudge@osdn.com     http://osdn.com/