develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language.data | Postings from September 2000

Re: RFC 148 (v2) Add reshape() for multi-dimensional array reshaping

From:
Nathan Wiger
Date:
September 18, 2000 23:03
Re: RFC 148 (v2) Add reshape() for multi-dimensional array reshaping
Message ID:
39C6FFA9.602687C@wiger.org
> Sorry Nate--I know we thought we were on the same wavelength here, but it
> looks like we weren't at all! Would you like me to redraft this for you, or
> create a new RFC?

It's all yours. My brain is toast, and I'm totally RFC'ed out. The only
thing I care about is that the lists wind up on the end, i.e.

   @results = reshape [...], @a, @b, ...;

Sorry for screwing it up. Please take over as maintainer.

-Nate