develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from August 2004

Re: Something to ponder

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
August 18, 2004 17:42
Re: Something to ponder
Message ID:
a06110400bd496ff499dd@[172.24.10.164]
At 3:57 PM -0400 8/18/04, Felix Gallo wrote:
>Dan writes:
>>      sub foo :come_from('+', int, int) {}
>
>One problem with MMD in general, and return specifically, is
>'what happens if multiple M match the same D requirements?

Well... usually what happens is that an ambiguous function error is
thrown. I can see getting quantum and going for all of them at once,
though. That'd be really cool...
--
				Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk