develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2002

[CVS ci] WRT 0.0.9 - test failures /GC

From:
Leopold Toetsch
Date:
October 25, 2002 08:16
Subject:
[CVS ci] WRT 0.0.9 - test failures /GC
Message ID:
3DB95FF3.7080900@toetsch.at
I did ci 2 changes:
- headers.c was a little bit to drastic in stressing the system.
   e.g. t/op/stacks_4 ran just out of mem after allocating 800K new_blocks.

- spf_vtable did use string_make (with BUFFER_external_FLAG) after my
patch, both are wrong. string_copy i.e. make a COW string - is the way
to go.

I did only adjust _one_ occurence, but added some comments. Please have
a look at these other places marked XXX.

I have now only 2 failures (manifest ;-) and pmc_76 (75) WRT multiarray.

leo