develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2002

Hi - Regarding JVM - parrot compatibility

From:
Karthik Kumar
Date:
October 14, 2002 03:37
Subject:
Hi - Regarding JVM - parrot compatibility
Message ID:
20021014103743.83432.qmail@web13204.mail.yahoo.com
Hi All,
    I am new to this parrot virtual machine aimed as a common denominator for
perl and python. I had been going thru this list for some time.
    I would like to contribute to the parrot community.
    My interest here is - I am intereseted in writing a .class file --> .parrot
bytecode and viceversa. In other words planning to bring in the jvm
compatibility suite to parrot.
    Can you please let me know if any work going on relative to this or any src
code tree that you would me to look into.

Thanks in advance for letting me know this info.

Good luck.

Cheers.
Karthik.