develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals.api.parser | Postings from January 2001

Re: Support for interactive interpreters...

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
January 17, 2001 07:52
Re: Support for interactive interpreters...
Message ID:
20010117132910.A15349@pembro26.pmb.ox.ac.uk

Sounds like http://dev.perl.org/rfc/184.html to me.

--
Do not go gentle into that good night/Rage, rage against the dying of the light