develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals.api.embed | Postings from October 2004

Re: Memory leak

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
October 16, 2004 05:11
Re: Memory leak
Message ID:
20041016014411.2AAD.H.M.BRAND@hccnet.nl
> I need to embed Perl function in C program running as a daemon on Linux
> and Solaris. What it needs is to do pattern matching in Perl while it is

If pattern matching is your only goal, why not use PCRE?

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/

--
H.Merijn Brand        Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
using Perl 5.6.1, 5.8.0, 5.8.3, & 5.9.1  on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00 & 11.11,