develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from January 2021

Re: Is there sn ETA for the next Rakudo* ?

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
January 16, 2021 10:46
Re: Is there sn ETA for the next Rakudo* ?
Message ID:
66009906-2421-4363-A35F-B3772B41E3DD@dijkmat.nl
> On 16 Jan 2021, at 00:27, Parrot Raiser <1parrota@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm setting up a new machine, and I don't want to install something
> I'm going to have to update in a week.

In about a week, we will have a new Rakudo compiler release.  I think the Rakudo* people will wait for that.  So I would guess the next release of Rakudo* won't be for another 2 weeks or so.