develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from May 2018

Re: XML:XPath

From:
Theo van den Heuvel
Date:
May 13, 2018 19:53
Re: XML:XPath
Message ID:
4a0af0394d3255957d0303730e978f3a@heuvelhlt.nl
Hi Zoffix,

'zef update' updates two mirror sites and 'zef upgrade zef' results in

===> Searching for: zef
Unsure of how to handle the following distributions:
zef:ver<0.3.1>:auth<github:ugexe>
All requested distributions are already at their latest versions

This is not a problem for me at all. I just mentioned this to indicate a
possible anomaly. It may also point to some glitch in my installation.

Meanwhile I am still celebrating the fact that I can now use XPath in
Perl6. Great!

Thanks,
Theo

--