develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from March 2018

[perl #128520] [META][RT][RFC] Consider migrating from RT

Zoffix Znet via RT
March 5, 2018 17:50
[perl #128520] [META][RT][RFC] Consider migrating from RT
Message ID:
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:22:50 -0700, wrote:
> Oh, and if rakudo/issues is opened, then for me all issues raised in this
> ticket will be resolved.

It was opened awhile ago.

…and based on the recent usage, seems GitHub's ticket tracker is preferred by users, so as far as this ticket goes, I think it can be closed.