develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from January 2005

Pugs.

From:
Autrijus Tang
Date:
January 31, 2005 16:11
Subject:
Pugs.
Message ID:
20050131213334.GA88427@aut.dyndns.org
Hi.  This is just a quick heads-up that today I'm beginning to work on
Pugs, with the hope that it may become a full Perl6 interpreter some day:

    http://autrijus.org/pugs/

Although Pugs does not yet directly relate to PGE or Parrot, I do hope
that it can flesh out corner cases in the Synopses during implementation;
I'd also like to write more test cases and feed them back the the main
Perl6 trees.

The first milestone is to get parrot/perl6/t/* running, hopefully in
time for my YAPC::Taipei talk on March 26th.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/