develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from December 2004

Re: PGE tests wanted (was P6GE tests wanted)

From:
Markus Laire
Date:
December 17, 2004 00:21
Re: PGE tests wanted (was P6GE tests wanted)
Message ID:
41C29714.30503@laire.info
I'm currently writing few tests for PGE. So far I've found 2 failing
tests: (with parrot_2004-12-16_160001.tar.gz)

p6rule_like('abcabbc', 'ab+?bc', qr/0: <abbc @ 3>/, '');
p6rule_like('abbcabbbc', 'ab+?', qr/0: <ab @ 0>/, '');

output from "perl t/harness mytests/*.t" is attached.

Larry mentioned 're_tests' file from perl5-source. Is anyone working on
it currently? I could make a simple script to convert at least some of
it to this pge-testing format which uses p6rule_*