develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: Perl 6 Summary for 2004-11-01 through 2004-11-08

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
November 9, 2004 06:29
Re: Perl 6 Summary for 2004-11-01 through 2004-11-08
Message ID:
a06200618bdb6847edddb@[192.168.0.3]
At 10:39 PM -0500 11/8/04, Matt Fowles wrote:
>    calling convenctions, traceback, and register allocation
>     Leo suggested a new way to invoke functions which would clean up
>     calling, tracebacks, and register allocation. While such a change would
>     have great aesthetic value, Dan declared it premature as parrot is not
>     yet fully specified. Doubtless this will rearrise later, as aesthetics
>     is a powerful motivator.

It's important to note that aesthetically I don't have a problem with
the current system...
--
				Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk