develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
William Coleda
Date:
November 22, 2004 02:37
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
41A197D0.7030802@coleda.com
With the patches applied in the last few days, everything seems to be working now.

I'll be able to use this to implement quite a few items missing from ParTcl, and those updates should hit CVS in the next week or so.

Thanks!