develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

P6GE tests wanted

From:
Jared Rhine
Date:
November 21, 2004 02:56
Subject:
P6GE tests wanted
Message ID:
877jofwp2a.wl@badger.wordzoo.com
[Patrick == pmichaud@pobox.com on Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:10:14 -0700]

  Patrick> The testing framework is based on Parrot::Test, it
  Patrick> introduces three new testing functions which are roughly
  Patrick> analogous to their equivalents in Parrot::Test:

To clarify, that's: "...is based on Parrot::Test::P6GE", I believe.

  Patrick> There are a couple of example test scripts in the t/p6rules
  Patrick> directory that can be used as a model.

I don't think the CVS checkin has hit cvs.perl.org yet.  I'll send you
patches for some Parrot::Test::P6GE tests as soon as I can diff
against the tree.

-- jared@wordzoo.com

"A black hole is where God is dividing by zero."
        -- attributed to Roger Smith