develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
November 19, 2004 07:16
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
20041119151549.GH21074@contra.vosn.net
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 07:03:45AM -0800, Will Coleda wrote:
> This would be a good idea. pmc's fix for the malloc.h issue gets the error
> below.
>
> All the CC flags (and file extensions, and path separator)
> should be pulled from config.
>
> Also, missing a "clean" target.
>
> (Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining, I just want to try this out! =-)

Don't worry, it doesn't sound like complaining at all -- just accurate
and rapid reporting of problems coupled with a well-placed (and appreciated)
eagerness to try things out.  I truly appreciate the rapid and useful
feedback.

Pm