develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
November 19, 2004 07:13
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
20041119151302.GG21074@contra.vosn.net
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 02:54:20PM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> Well, p6ge should eventually use Parrot's config info and the Makefile
> ought to be a generated one.

s/eventually use/be using/    # :-)

Dan's moved the item to p6i, so hopefully someone there will either
make the changes for me or point me in the direction of doing it.
I like to stay abreast of portability issues as we go, rather than
find out about them later.

Pm