develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
Leopold Toetsch
Date:
November 19, 2004 06:56
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
200411191354.iAJDsKV06744@thu8.leo.home
William Coleda <will@coleda.com> wrote:

> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>> P6GE assumes that it is part of the parrot distribution in the
>> F<compilers/p6ge> directory.   Simply type C<make> in this directory
>> to build the F<p6ge.so> shared library it needs.

> oolong:~/research/parrot/compilers/p6ge coke$ make
> cc -I ../../include   -c -o p6ge_parse.o p6ge_parse.c
> p6ge_parse.c:23:20: malloc.h: No such file or directory

Well, p6ge should eventually use Parrot's config info and the Makefile
ought to be a generated one.

leo