develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
November 19, 2004 06:36
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
a06200734bdc3b471591c@[172.24.18.155]
At 7:26 AM -0700 11/19/04, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:05:31AM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
>>  At 7:00 AM -0700 11/19/04, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>>  >One of the areas where we can definitely use assistance is
>>  >in porting and testing p6ge in operating environments different
>>  >from the ones I have available to me--currently I'm doing most of my
>>  >work in Red Hat 9 and its successors.
>>
>>  Given that this is going to be part of core parrot no matter what
>>  language pack is shipped with it (so everyone will get a parrot
>>  distribution with a pasm, pir, z-code, and regex compiler) I'm up for
>>  adding this to the basic makefile once things are shaken down a
>>  little.
>>
>>  If they're already shaking, we can do it now. :)
>
>I think they're already shaking,  so we can do it whenever you think
>appropriate.  I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of Parrot's
>configuration/build system, so if someone else knowledgeable about
>such things wants to tackle it, or at least get it started, that'd
>make me very happy.  :-)

Cool. This, I think, is a job for p6i, so I shall push it over there.
--
				Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk