develooper Front page | perl.perl6.compiler | Postings from November 2004

Re: First public release of grammar engine

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
November 19, 2004 06:26
Re: First public release of grammar engine
Message ID:
20041119142623.GF21074@contra.vosn.net
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:05:31AM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> At 7:00 AM -0700 11/19/04, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >One of the areas where we can definitely use assistance is
> >in porting and testing p6ge in operating environments different
> >from the ones I have available to me--currently I'm doing most of my
> >work in Red Hat 9 and its successors.
>
> Given that this is going to be part of core parrot no matter what
> language pack is shipped with it (so everyone will get a parrot
> distribution with a pasm, pir, z-code, and regex compiler) I'm up for
> adding this to the basic makefile once things are shaken down a
> little.
>
> If they're already shaking, we can do it now. :)

I think they're already shaking,  so we can do it whenever you think
appropriate.  I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of Parrot's
configuration/build system, so if someone else knowledgeable about
such things wants to tackle it, or at least get it started, that'd
make me very happy.  :-)

Pm