develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2023

Re: I partially disavow (was Re: PPC Elevator Pitch for Perl::Types)

From:
Christian Walde
Date:
Re: I partially disavow (was Re: PPC Elevator Pitch for Perl::Types)
Message ID:
op.19xzoebfydyjqt@xenwide
On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:47:36 +0200, Oodler 577 via perl5-porters <perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> * Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> [2023-08-19 04:07:29 -0700]:
>
>> I was actually surprised that all the names were on this when it was
>> submitted to perl5-porters, I didn't expect that the Committee member list
>> was going to be announced, and assumed it was private.
>
> We're not perfect, but we are striving for
> virtue like all good humans; for me it is important that we work
> on humilty and meekness. But perseverence and fortitude are also
> very important to me.

Given the surprise expressed by Darren, i recommend to persevere by way of contacting all other people named, gaining express consent, rather than the current assumed consent, and posting an updated list of all those who expressed direct consent.

--
With regards,
Christian Walde