develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2022

Re: finding a github conversation

From:
hv
Date:
February 12, 2022 10:34
Re: finding a github conversation
Message ID:
202202120925.21C9PKP30553@crypt.org
Eirik Berg Hanssen <Eirik-Berg.Hanssen@allverden.no> wrote:
:On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 11:29 PM <hv@crypt.org> wrote:
:
:> If I follow this link from a fresh github email:
:>   https://github.com/Perl/perl5/pull/19208#discussion_r804997261
:> it just takes me to the top of the PR.
:
:  Have you turned off javascript (in that browser/for that site)?  Or are
:you using a browser without javascript?

No, I'm using Firefox, I haven't turned off JS.

:  It works for me, using Firefox, as long as I allow javascript.  (That is,
:it inserts an anchor with that id and scrolls down to it.  I assume that
:was the intent.)

How curious, I guess it's just me then. Thanks for the response.

Hugo