develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2022

Re: RFC process

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
February 1, 2022 18:07
Re: RFC process
Message ID:
CAFfgvXVCorNHDNfw6U0Si8q8XNrHTZ_YY+MzAGoyFsY6Bhrv0g@mail.gmail.com
This is, of course, looking really good, but what I'm looking for is
some mechanism for preserving institutional memory-- e.g. if a
proposal is rejected, is there a way to look up the reasons why?  Even
a list of links into a p5p email archive would be helpful.

Myself, I've always been reluctance to ask questions on p5p because I
don't want to bug people to go over what I'm sure seems like old
ground to them.