develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2022

Documentation patches.

From:
"G.W. Haywood" via perl5-porters
Date:
January 24, 2022 17:04
Subject:
Documentation patches.
Message ID:
7efac63c-d17b-cd23-3ebb-d4cade83b7d@jubileegroup.co.uk
Hi there,

https://perldoc.perl.org/sigtrap

s/a couple of lists of signals/three lists of signals/;

s/one of an of the normal-signals/one of any of the normal-signals/;

Also, in my copy of the man page, under the heading 'OTHER', the
sub-heading 'any' and its associated paragraph do not appear to be
correctly formatted, but on the Web page they look OK so perhaps
that's been taken care of already.

If there's a better way of sending information about this kind of
thing please let me know (as long as it doesn't involve github).

--

73,
Ged.