develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2022

Re: Any outstanding branches of op.c? / Split into smaller pieces

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
January 15, 2022 17:20
Re: Any outstanding branches of op.c? / Split into smaller pieces
Message ID:
20220115172008.0ca0e4c5@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:16:37 +0000
"Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:

> I intend to split it into a few smaller pieces.
>
> My plan is to create two new .c files to contain subsections of what
> is currently in op.c:

Quick update: This is still my intention but I haven't made any headway
at all due to a combination of machine breakages over Christmas, and
other more urgent changes wanting to get done before Jan 20th.

I'll likely get around to doing this once the change-freeze for 5.36
happens, as that'll give a nice quiet time to work on it on a branch to
merge as soon as we open for 5.37.x development.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans