develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2022

Re: RFC-Modern OOP In Perl

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
January 11, 2022 08:39
Re: RFC-Modern OOP In Perl
Message ID:
99a88338-3e33-4191-d198-394cfc3a46d3@darrenduncan.net
On 2022-01-11 12:19 a.m., Ovid via perl5-porters wrote:
> I figured I'd give all of this a few days to percolate, but aside from Darren wanting this, there's been silence. Where do we go from here?
>
> The scope's been reduced to meet the PSC's request, there's broad community support, there's a working prototype, LeoNerd's ready to do it.

Perhaps it would be good to have a few explicit declarations from people with
the ability to do so that they would be willing to review and merge LeoNerd's
implementing pull requests once they exist, since that is the very least that we
actually need to land it, even if nothing else happens. -- Darren Duncan