develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2022

Re: RFC-Modern OOP In Perl

From:
Ovid via perl5-porters
Date:
January 9, 2022 11:35
Re: RFC-Modern OOP In Perl
Message ID:
624375663.1888610.1641728085036@mail.yahoo.com
On Friday, 7 January 2022, 18:20:01 CET, Ovid <curtis_ovid_poe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please note that this RFC is a touch different from others because the scope is much larger than other RFCs. <snip>

Oops. I realize, belatedly, that I didn't quite follow the process as it's currently described: https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/blob/master/docs/process.md

The following is the original RFC in the Corinna repository: https://github.com/Ovid/Cor/blob/master/rfc/overview.md

That should cover the basics of what we intend for this RFC, with the scope reduced as described in the original email.

If you would like me to rewrite the RFC into a single document, please let me know. I would still prefer to omit fine-grained detail and provide reference to the RFC repository. Otherwise, I would be providing an email long enough that I guarantee it won't be read :)

Best,
Ovid
--
IT consulting, training, specializing in Perl, databases, and agile development
http://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.

Buy my book! - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl