develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2022

Re: How to run a specific test from the testsuite?

From:
gregor herrmann
Date:
January 3, 2022 22:15
Re: How to run a specific test from the testsuite?
Message ID:
YdN1ZYIWbVHzZLnn@jadzia.comodo.priv.at
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:38:55 -0500, Dennis Clarke via perl5-porters wrote:

> That leaves the ones that timeout due to long thrashing on an old old
> machine.
>
> Is there a way to tell the test harness to just keep on chugging and
> wait for a result?

There's an environment variable which I've set on one of my Raspberry
Pis, where some of the tests would time out:
PERL_TEST_TIME_OUT_FACTOR=3

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe