develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2021

Re: Cleaning-up GitHub labels

From:
Tomasz Konojacki
Date:
November 25, 2021 05:44
Re: Cleaning-up GitHub labels
Message ID:
20211125064400.DD71.5C4F47F8@xenu.pl
On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:49:25 -0400
"Ricardo Signes" <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 20, 2021, at 1:50 PM, Tomasz Konojacki wrote:
> > Our GitHub labels are a mess. To make the situation a little bit better,
> > I propose to remove the following GitHub labels:
> > …
> > Is anyone opposed?
>
> No, thanks.
>
> I've had something like this near the bottom of my to-do for a while, so it'd be nice to see it happen!

It's done. Well, almost done... Deleting "Severity Low" and "Severity
Medium" labels quietly fails, probably because they're attached to too
many tickets. I contacted GitHub's support and they acknowledged the
issue.