develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2021

Re: Eliminating old package'separator Was: PSC #041 — 2021-10-07

From:
demerphq
Date:
November 12, 2021 13:49
Re: Eliminating old package'separator Was: PSC #041 — 2021-10-07
Message ID:
CANgJU+UkMAXr8UZs8QREBqgj7XP3i8Q5Uo=Cb1RxX6MTwWAU3A@mail.gmail.com
I just wanted to say that  this will break a lot of code by Father
Chrysotomos. He was the main proponent of keeping it.

This is not an argument  to keep it, just putting this on the record.

Can we get rid of the empty match as well please?

Yves