develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2021

PSC #044 2021-11-05

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
November 9, 2021 11:07
Subject:
PSC #044 2021-11-05
Message ID:
61432f75-8737-4170-ac93-75f4a265c3c0@Spark
Paul was away on Friday, so Rik and I decided to slog through to the end of the Quirks document.

We’ve made lots of notes as we’ve worked through, so now I’m going to edit the whole document, and we will then share "Quirks v2", at which point we’ll consider whether it should end up as perlquirks.pod. There are still a number of Pre-RFCs to send that came out of quirks as well.

Neil