Re: PSC #041 — 2021-10-07

From:
Nicolas Mendoza
Date:
October 11, 2021 12:45
Re: PSC #041 — 2021-10-07
Message ID:
c9f265cc-573c-84ab-89d8-9c6d98e91fbe@pvv.ntnu.no
Den 09.10.2021 22:50, skrev Ricardo Signes:
> eliminating the old package'separator, for which we'd like to see a PR

I did actually a patch for this in 2018, so I think at least it is
possible, it was just too ugly at the time to submit. I could give it
another go, but one (dual-life?) module part of the perl repo needs a
change and that's Test::More's "funny" "isn't" function.
https://metacpan.org/dist/Test-Simple/source/lib/Test/More.pm#L414 or
perhaps the patch should allow using ' as part of a symbol name?

--

Nicolas Mendoza