Front page | perl.perl5.porters |
Postings from October 2021
From: Ricardo Signes
October 9, 2021 20:51
Message ID: email@example.com
On Friday the 7th, the PSC had its regularly-scheduled call to review ongoing business.
We reviewed a number of issues that I'd recently been on about:
* implying ASCII-only when saying "use v5.36", for which I've created an RFC <https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/pull/5>
* the review of experiments, which seems to have no clear next-steps
* the possibility of removing indirect and multidimensional from the :5.36 bundle
* delete/exists on array elements (for which expect an email from Paul, soon
* eliminating the old package'separator, for which we'd like to see a PR
* the new runtime module-loading built-in, for which I've created an RFC <https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/pull/4>
We also talked about NetWare, and approved the deletion of it long-dead supporting code from blead.
Having overrun our time at that point, we brought things to a conclusion. No time was spent on quirks review. Next week, we hope to do a review of existing RFCs and the RFC process in general.
by Ricardo Signes