Re: Fw: openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
October 6, 2021 12:32
Re: Fw: openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification
Message ID:
c328648a-18db-e815-a8e6-00dac80fcf78@pobox.com
On 10/6/21 3:01 AM, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification
> From:
> DimStar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@opensuse.org>
> Date:
> 10/5/21, 6:01 PM
>
> To:
>

> Dear Package maintainers and hackers.
>
> Below package(s) in openSUSE:Factory have been failing to build for at
> least 4 weeks. We tried to send out notifications to the
> configured bugowner/maintainers of the package(s), but so far no
> fix has been submitted. This probably means that the
> maintainer/bugowner did not yet find the time to look into the
> matter and he/she would certainly appreciate help to get this
> sorted.
>
> - perl-DBD-MariaDB
> - python-pandocfilters
> - rubygem-sassc-2.2
> - suru-plus-dark-icon-theme
>
> Unless somebody is stepping up and submitting fixes, the listed
> package(s) are going to be removed from openSUSE:Factory.

I believe this is outside our jurisdiction.  Only one of these packages
appears to be written in Perl.  The report contains no indication that
the build failures are due to changes in the Perl 5 core distribution.
Neither does it contain any information as to the version of Perl 5
which is being used in these build attempts.

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=DBD-MariaDB suggests that the
DBD-MariaDB distribution PASSes on Linux on properly configured
CPANtesters rigs.  So there's nothing for Perl 5 Porters to do.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan