Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 FINAL (Aug,Sep) 2021 report

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
October 4, 2021 09:44
Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 FINAL (Aug,Sep) 2021 report
Message ID:
YVrM1SbTqQQC17yg@etla.org
On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 11:56:06AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:

> * Heavily rework perl's underlying sprintf implementation for better
>   performance, while making the code more readable (its a 1500 line
>   function) and reducing/eliminating likely buffer-overrun candidates.

\o/

That code was never my favourite thing.

(the other stuff is \o/ too, but I didn't have any special hatred of it)

Nicholas Clark