Re: NetWare/ has been broken since 2009 - it should go

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
September 29, 2021 14:41
Re: NetWare/ has been broken since 2009 - it should go
Message ID:
YVR2+5TBOjCHvkiO@etla.org
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 02:15:45PM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari@ilmari.org> writes:

> I also have commits removing DOS/DJGPP, AT&T UWIN and OS/2 support that
> were on top of that.  The first two are definitely dead, but there
> appear to be two still (somewhat) active OS/2 forks
> (http://ecomstation.com/ and https://www.arcanoae.com/arcaos/).
>
> There exist perl packages for them, but the latest versions I can find
> evidence of are 5.14 (https://os2ports.smedley.id.au/?page_id=180) and
> 5.16 (https://github.com/komh/perl-os2/tree/5.16.0-os2).

"Your platform is at risk if you do not keep up payments ^W OK reports"

Maybe we revisit my plan from 5.14-era - one platform gets the chop each
dev release. Make everyone nervous...

Nicholas Clark