Re: Missing sv_numeq() function?

From:
sisyphus
Date:
September 17, 2021 14:13
Re: Missing sv_numeq() function?
Message ID:
CADZSBj3ydj86=6nEwdNJbjzZGGgha35m6_MoBi=Vr1AWWoO7Cg@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 6:32 AM Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk>
wrote:

> [snip}
>
>   [sv_numeq e47b37a026] Have sv_numeq() respect == overloading unless the
> SV_SKIP_OVERLOAD flag is passed

Sorry for the delay in responding - I initially completely mis-read Paul's
last post as meaning that there would be nothing more for me to test until
the PR was merged.
That's now looking *really* good, IMO ;-))

There's still a problem wrt Math::BigRat, but it's a problem with that
module's overloading of  '==' (see See
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/19139), not a problem with the
sv_numeq implementation.

Thank you Hugo, for the comments you provided. (They helped.)
Nice work, Paul !! Let's get it merged,and see if anything ensues from that.

Cheers,
Rob