Re: Pre-RFC: Configure option for whether to include taint support

From:
Steffen Schwigon
Date:
September 16, 2021 10:51
Re: Pre-RFC: Configure option for whether to include taint support
Message ID:
87r1dog5du.fsf@renormalist.net
Steffen Schwigon <ss5@renormalist.net> writes:
> Neil Bowers <neilb@neilb.org> writes:
>> To that end, we asked Steffen Schwigon if he’d be interested in
>> helping out, by benchmarking perl with and without taint support,
>
> I will try to benchmark the impact of the compilation option
> -DNO_TAINT_SUPPORT to perl's performance.

Can I find the code snippets and maybe even the results that Steffen
Mueller used 10 years ago when he benchmarked NO_PERL_SUPPORT?

Kind regards,
Steffen
--
Steffen Schwigon <ss5@renormalist.net>