Re: Twigils

From:
Ovid via perl5-porters
Date:
Re: Twigils
Message ID:
1081621823.445989.1630348453147@mail.yahoo.com

    On Monday, 30 August 2021, 13:59:51 CEST, Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:

 On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 11:24:43AM +0000, Ovid via perl5-porters wrote:
> 1) Note I am not (yet) very familiar with Corinna.
When we eventually have the Corinna RFC ready, this will be an issue.
For those who want to know more (and especially for those of you who have veto access), I've written code to generate a table of contents and navigable RFC sections:
https://github.com/Ovid/Cor/blob/master/rfc/toc.md

The proposal is now much easier to both read and navigate. More features are forthcoming. The RFC generator, of course, is written in Object::Pad (https://github.com/Ovid/Cor/blob/master/lib/Corinna/RFC/Writer.pm) and the long-term goal is to convert it to Corinna, thus helping to dogfood our work. It's already proved to be enlightening.
Best,Ovid-- IT consulting, training, specializing in Perl, databases, and agile developmenthttp://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.
Buy my book! - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl