Re: PSC #034 2021-08-20 - "Namespaces Special"

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
Re: PSC #034 2021-08-20 - "Namespaces Special"
Message ID:
CAPJsHfBg8kAuYEGvD2Wiu=As5OTjd0Wc2mzkwgGg8=dU_gkkSQ@mail.gmail.com
In my mind, the initial list of functions that could be eligible to be
moved to std:: (or whatever we bikeshed the namespace to be) is the full
list of "overridable" functions -- that is, the things that don't *have* to
be built in to the parser itself.

This is a useful resource for identifying which those are:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3678882/which-perl-built-ins-cannot-be-overridden-in-coreglobal/3678957#3678957