Re: PSC #034 2021-08-20 - "Namespaces Special"

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
Re: PSC #034 2021-08-20 - "Namespaces Special"
Message ID:
CAExogxOBS_bNWnShU7FR=cO8e7ensey2e5o8VhD6H6+gVJ0TZA@mail.gmail.com
2021-8-27 21:08 Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:

>         #!perl
>         use v5.40;
>         say "The reftype of arrays is ", reftype [];

There is one point I would like PSC to add to the discussion.

Are all builtin functions imported to the "main" namespace?

Or, are just only the functions we consider very important imported to the
"main" namespace?

I would like to add this to the discussion because the "main" namespace is
also the user's space, so smaller conflicts are better.