Re: Currently outstanding PRs relating to RFCs

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
Re: Currently outstanding PRs relating to RFCs
Message ID:
CAExogxOqsJ0UT-N_Soqr91ubA4ekAd7NBtZWeh2SO7dVfoBTrQ@mail.gmail.com
2021-8-25 3:51 Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:

> Folks: I have a few outstanding PRs on perl5 at the moment. I'm quite
> keen to keep these moving:
>
>   * Stable tracking of "boolean intent" across SVs
>     https://github.com/Perl/perl5/pull/19040
>
>     This is done and ready; I'm just waiting for a bit more "Yes" from
>     a few more people, given how large and sweeping a change it
>     actually is.

I can't understand the internal details.

However, I feel a good bool intention implementation with little effect to
the existent Perl code.

Personally, I want this to move forward to merge because by this
implementation JSON true and false value can be exchanged to Perl true and
false intention SV value.