Re: idea: everything-slices

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
Re: idea: everything-slices
Message ID:
576febc3-55ae-4a4b-bd4d-7dc05033c575@beta.fastmail.com
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, at 7:24 AM, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> yes, please write an RFC.

At long last, I have done this.

https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/blob/master/rfcs/rfc0005.md

I *think* I have followed the procedure correctly.  I found the documentation a bit confusing, but possibly I'm just tired today.  I think it'd be useful to review it in terms of making a simple "what to do next at every step" document.  But as we're only 5 RFCs in, this may be premature.  Or maybe this is why we're only 5 RFCs in.  🤔

--
rjbs