Re: Twigils

From:
Ovid via perl5-porters
Date:
Re: Twigils
Message ID:
1784440368.347615.1629470553898@mail.yahoo.com
On Friday, 20 August 2021, 14:21:59 CEST, Graham Knop <haarg@haarg.org> wrote:

> It isn't a done deal. That's why it's being discussed. This entire
> thread is meant to help decide one part of what will go into the
> Corinna RFC.
Just to be clear: ordinarily I wouldn't trouble P5P with trivial details about the RFC and I don't imagine doing so again. However, I know that some people are, um, so incredibly passionate about the twigil question that I just needed to quickly check on this issue.
I don't know which way we're going to go with twigils, but at least it doesn't look like a showstopper here.
Best,Ovid-- IT consulting, training, specializing in Perl, databases, and agile developmenthttp://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.
Buy my book! - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl