Re: Is anyone else using Object::Pad? [was Re: Twigils]

From:
Ovid via perl5-porters
Date:
Re: Is anyone else using Object::Pad? [was Re: Twigils]
Message ID:
1210919647.37367.1629353580392@mail.yahoo.com
On Thursday, 19 August 2021, 06:40:53 CEST, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:

> Also I agree that renaming Object::Pad to Corinna::Prototype per Elvin Asianov's
> suggestion should boost its visibility significantly.

Object::Pad shouldnt't be named Corinna::Prototype because it's not. It's a testbed for Corinna ideas, but Paul's gone far beyond that. It's a playground that let's him experiment with things that are not going to be in the MVP and perhaps will never be in Corinna.
If it were to be renamed, something like Corinna::Playground or Corinna::Testbed would be more appropriate. That being said, Object::Pad has been around long enough, and it's in production use, that I'm unsure of the wisdom of renaming it.
Best,Ovid-- IT consulting, training, specializing in Perl, databases, and agile developmenthttp://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.
Buy my book! - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl