Re: Is anyone else using Object::Pad? [was Re: Twigils]

From:
Elvin Aslanov
Date:
Re: Is anyone else using Object::Pad? [was Re: Twigils]
Message ID:
CAJ4KP=2zBgFsSOozReth1_WA8Yr7MVV84F=d8712qcZjnU8eNg@mail.gmail.com
Good rebuke.

I think the distribution would benefit from being renamed to something like
Corinna::Prototype to be easily noticed and acknowledged by Perl users.

Thanks for all your work on Perl, Paul Evans.

18 avq 2021, Ç. 17:54 tarixində Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk>