Re: Bring out yer perldeltas!

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
Re: Bring out yer perldeltas!
Message ID:
20210816154747.3dcecb1f@pc09
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:16:28 -0700, Karen Etheridge <karen@froods.org>
wrote:

> Here are the number of commits, by author, since the release of
> v5.32.3. So far, there has been one (1!!!) commit to
> pod/perldelta.pod (and it was one that didn't need to be done, since
> the list of updates of dual-life modules are autogenerated at release
> time). That means that there are a lot of perldelta updates still to
> come in advance of next week's release of v5.35.4.
>
> thank you for your kind attention.
>
>      1  H. Merijn Brand <perl5@tux.freedom.nl>

My commit was merely a re-order of previous commits and a few
corrections. I don't feel like being able to write the reasoning for
the original patch(es)

--
H.Merijn Brand  https://tux.nl   Perl Monger   http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.33        porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and Linux